STORK is an EU co-funded project where 18 EU/EEA Member States test interoperability of their electronic identity (Citizen Card in Austria) in concrete cross-border pilots. This forum is meant to give support if either a STORK user from a foreign Member State had problems with accessing an Austrian STORK service provider, or if an Austrian citizen had problems using the Austrian Citizen Card at the foreign STORK Service. The forum is also meant to answer general questions on STORK.
The pilots of STORK are (Austria participates in pilots1.-4., and 6.):
- authentication to national/regional eGovernment portals,
- SaferChat to provide juveniles with communication platforms limited to their age group,
- Student Mobility to enable enrolment of foreign students to universities,
- eDelivery for cross-border qualified electronic delivery,
- Change of Address, and
- authentication at the European Commission Authentication Service ECAS for administration-to- administration communication platforms.
(pilot not yet started; demo-application at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/storkdemo/)[/list=1]
The pilot sites also have FAQ and support links.
You can post your issues in English or in German.
See www.eid-stork.eu for further information on STORK.